Wednesday, February 18, 2009

***********************

Ayoko na.

I hate this feeling. It's the worst.

I'm down right now but I know that soon I'll bounce back, just like I always do.

I need release. I need closure. I can't get either. That's what's sad.

The shitness of this day is no thanks to this enormous black cloud hanging over my head.

Ayoko na talaga. Sobra na. I'm so fucking sick of feeling like this over and over again. Nakakasuka.

I don't like blogging anymore. And yet here I am, spilling my guts.

If people have a problem with me then they'd better tell me. Walang mapapala, walang maaayos kung walang komunikasyon.

Tell me what your beef is, I'll try to sort it out. If we can't, fine. We'll let it slide, we'll roll with it, get on with our lives. The end.

But no one deserves to be left hanging. NO ONE. If I've done anything wrong I at least deserve to know what it is. Go lang, prangkahan na.

No comments: