Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crazy day.

Marami nangyari ngayong araw na 'to.

Everything was pretty slow until piano practice, when things started to pick up. Malaki raw yung progress ko sabi ng teacher. XD Kasi I was learning this piano piece that the teacher said took 4 hours on average for a student to complete. I learned the first half in like 2 sessions so I was kinda afraid I'd be a bit slow on the upkeep. But since I practiced all this week we were able to breeze through the session and complete the piece, so bali I was done in 3 sessions. Yay me. XD

Then pagkatapos nun, diretso na kami ni Inay sa Makati dahil aasikasuhin pa namin yung cashier's check ko para sa tuition. Thankfully we breezed through that, too, so we were in and out in about an hour. Then we made our way through the Makati traffic straight to UP Diliman's O.U.R. (Office of the University Registrar). And just in time, too; 4:30 pala nagsasara yung Cashier. Hehe. So dahil maikli lang ang pila, mabilis rin akong nakatapos. Manghang-mangha nga yung nanay ko, eh; during her time kasi as a grad student here she had to line up at the mile-long line to the Cashier in Palma Hall. "For once," ika niya, "UP cleaned up their system." Ngayon lang yan, 'Nay. XD Well, long lines or no, I was just so effing glad that I was able to enroll. :D

Anyway because we were hungry and we had to pick up the new maid anyway, dumiretso kami sa EDSA Central Station sa may Crossing's kasi dun daw siya bababa. We debated for a while where we'd eat, and then decided on Jollibee. We eated and then met with the new maid, then we headed on home.

Crazy day nga; mula Makati hanggang UP hanggang Shaw Boulevard all in one hectic day. It's over now, but tomorrow, another hectic day awaits me. Heart Center in the morning and then a party at night. It's gonna be awesome. Way to spend the last days of summer. *cheers*

No comments: