Sunday, June 8, 2008

School.

It is with a heavy heart that I surrender to Father Time.

In less than 48 hours, I'll be going back to school. DX Actually, most people I know will be going back to school.

Man.

Patapon lang kasi yung summer ko eh. Well, not really, I've done a lot of things over the break, but really, not enough. I lack closure.

One more week. That's all I ask. Just to enjoy the break, probably the last real summer I'll ever have in my life. Because starting Tuesday, I'll be starting work on my majors. And the next summer, I'm not only going to take summer classes, I'm also going to try to find a job.

Actually in a way I'm pretty excited. But still. Alam niyo?

Oh, well. I don't want to think about it, really. Not now. Not when I should be enjoying what's left of this vacation. I'm out of here.

1 comment:

Anette said...

i haven't start my vacation yet! and im so looking forward to it:D
you can get one week of my vacation hehe;p