Sunday, July 20, 2008

One for the Road

I've been sick all day and the weather is fucking freaky. Yan tuloy, hindi ko na-enjoy yung pagkain namin ngayon. Masarap pa naman yung niluto. DX

Actually, I'm not sick sick. I have a bad cold and now I'm somewhere in between. Parang may sakit na hindi naman talaga. I've been drinking water and trying to get some shut-eye all day. I'm getting better, but hey, you never know.

I shouldn't even be up this late right now. But I had stuff to do so yeah, go ahead, sue me.

And today has also confirmed my worst fears as regards one of my oldest and (until recently) closest friends. I'm hurt, obviously and I'm willing to patch things up with him if he is, but this is a pretty touchy topic for me now. I'm not in the mood to talk about it any longer; may sakit nga ako, pahihirapan ko pa ang sarili ko. -_-

Well, good night. :) :| :(

1 comment:

duey.guison said...

pare let's talk naman :D pati din ako stressed out na sobra :D