Monday, July 28, 2008

Blind Item

You've changed.

Not for the worse, though. I mean, I can totally understand where you're coming from. You're doing the right thing, and you know what, I'll be pulling for you, every step of the way. I may not be with you, but know that you have my complete and undivided support.

But you're busy. You always are, now. Last time we saw each other, you seemed so absent-minded, so hard to reach, even though we were standing, face to face. You left without saying goodbye, but I knew it wasn't something I did. I didn't mind. I still don't. Shit happens.

And yet I can't help but feel that somehow things aren't the same, and will never be for a long time. We're drifting apart, and while I know we'll always be friends no matter what, I have this nagging feeling that with each passing day, we'll start to get a little less close. You'll change and I'll change.

It's life, and while I accept that, it doesn't mean I have to like it. Because I don't.

I miss you. I miss your voice, your smile, your wit. The way we'd talk for hours on end, in Y!M AND in real life. The way we'd say hi. The way we'd say goodbye. The secrets we share. The inside jokes. The chismis. EVERYTHING. :(

I don't know if we'll ever have anything like that again. I can only hope.

Yun lang.

Miss na kita.

Usap naman tayo, o.

No comments: