Friday, October 3, 2008

RANT

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to open up to the world. I'm usually the one asking questions, listening, reacting, everything.

I almost never tell people jack shit about my life, if I can help it. I don't know why either so don't ask.

I guess it's because I tell so little about myself that whenever I actually do I expect some sort of decent feedback, not just an NR or a few half-hearted grunts or comments. I know it's childish but yeah, I try to fix it.

Nakakainis rin kasi minsan eh. Alam kong hindi ko dapat i-expect na magre-react yung mga tao sa paraang gusto ko pero tangina lang talaga eh.

Maybe I should just shut up about myself. Nobody cares, anyway. Parang what's the point? Other people obviously don't want to know about you so why the fuck should I even bother offering to give the people whom I consider worthy of my attention a piece of my person? Di ba?

Takte. Bahala na nga lang. Ewan ko lang ba sa sarili ko. Minsan di ko talaga maintindihan kung ba't may paki pa rin ako. This world is a hundred per cent fake, and rotten to the core. Sometimes it's so hard to see the good in all this shit. I swear.

I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments: