Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where Is My Mind?

I really should stop thinking that the world revolves around me.

I don't know why I do. I hate that side of me too. I'd slap me too if I were someone else. I'd slap me hard.

I don't understand why I keep thinking that everyone's out to get me. They're not. I know they're not. We may not be close but goddammit, they're still my friends and I know better than to keep thinking that they're secretly all against me.

They have no reason to. I haven't done anything wrong. Not that I know of.

Fucking paranoia. Kakaburat talaga. Dahil sa 'yo lahat sa akin nasisira. Tulog, pokus, BAIT amputa. I really hate this feeling with all my hearts, if I had more than one heart.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

It's like, one week I'm OK and everything's going just fine, and the next week... here I am. Back to square one. I really fucking hate feeling like this. I could cry; I'm serious.

Kulang lang ba ako sa tulog? Sa pagkain? Sa iyak? Sa social life? Ano? Sabihin niyo lang, para naman maayos ko tong nararamdaman ko. Is it hormones? Is it stress? WHAT IS MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY?!

I don't know anymore. And I don't want to care.

Tangina naman o... pumatok pa talaga to kung kailan ako nagkaka-hell week.

Mamaya na nga.

No comments: