Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blah.

It was a pretty chill day today. We heard Mass early and then ate lunch at Super Bowl of China in the Jupiter in Makati. Still stuffed, though. XD

Nothing obscenely eventful has happened in the past week. I was usually at the computer as I always am when I'm bored.

I would have expected nothing less from this summer, actually, other than the hope of getting my driver's license by the end of summer. That will have to wait, though.

Actually I'm not so scared of driving anymore. I've come to accept the fact that I will never get anywhere unless I get up and accept failure head-on. But now that I'm confident enough to drive on a regular basis, I kind of feel that driving's mega-overrated. No one needs to have superpowers to learn how to drive; they just need confidence and common sense. I actually could care less about getting my license by the end of the summer. Actually I could get it during my sem break if I wanted to. I'll just practice every day. :D

Anyway, umaamag na ako dito sa bahay, OK. I actually can't wait for the school year to start where I will finally get my taste of college life after an entire year doomed to nothing general electives. The third and final batch run will be this Tuesday, and even if I don't get 18 units, I don't have to pre-rog since I was fortunate enough to get the minimum load of 15 units. But I will anyway, if only to a) experience pre-rogging and b) experience the adequate 18-unit load. :)

Hopefully papayagan ako nina ermats sa birthday ni Luigi. Luigi Aganon is my best friend from high school and it's his birthday this May 29, along with my good friend, Duey Guison. Can't wait. It'll probably be the most exciting thing I'll experience this summer, aside from going through the trouble of getting my own Tax Identification Number (TIN) from the SSS in Pasig last April. Just hope I can stay overnight. :D

Well, that's enough about my life. Gotta run.

1 comment:

Anette said...

hi, me again. i just wanna say that im still reading your blog, i got you on my favourite list :p