Friday, May 16, 2008

You want romance?

Because I don't.

At least, not right now.

The reason why I don't have a girlfriend yet isn't really because I'm torpe. Actually I've grown a lot in a short amount of time. I can ask a girl on a date if I wanted to.

It's just... yun na nga. I don't want to.

For some reason most of the girls I come across don't interest me. And the few that do--well, they're either already taken or they're not allowed to have boyfriends yet.

I guess it's largely in part to my individualistic nature. Of course like any human I yearn for friendship, for love, for affection, for trust--- but really, I like being alone more than anything else. I'm the kind of guy who would rather not socialize if I didn't need to or if I didn't like the people I'm with or both. I like being alone. It helps me think.

I just wish I could have one. At least one. To see what it's like. How it's like to kiss someone. To laugh and cry with someone. To feel so much affection and emotion for someone that it hurts, and the only way to stop all the pain is to show her that love that she needs and deserves. Para naman masabi ko na I've been there, done that.

And I hope whoever she is, she comes and comes soon. Before it's too late.

Damn... just to know what it's like to love someone. I want that for myself.

No comments: