Monday, May 12, 2008

Ummm... Hi. :D

Hey there, everyone! :D I actually had a blog on Blogspot before but I stopped using it in favor of Multiply. XD

Multiply has been my home for quite some time but now I've decided I'd go make a proper blog independent of Multiply. :P And so here I am, back on Blogspot, after... hmmm... what, two or three years? Mmm-hmm. Yeah.

About me... hmm. I'm not about to reveal my identity to the whole world, so bully for you. :) Nothing personal, it's just that we all know how the Internet tends to harbor untrustworthy individuals. Not that anyone would want to rape me or something LOL, just want to protect my person is all. :)

However, this blog will be accessible to all my intimates, which basically means everyone on my Yahoo! buddy list so they will obviously know who I am. :D

But since I'm a good person... well, generally speaking XD, I've decided I'll let everyone in on my personal life and allow comments as long as they're nice and decent. K? K. :) Now enjoy the wasteland that is my social life! :)

Oh, and in case you're wondering, my screen name and site name is a play on the AFI album Decemberunderground. I've altered it because I was born in November. Hee. The more you know! ^___^

No comments: