Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wow.

I'd like to apologize to my main man Luigi and everyone else present last night (Nera, Roque, Don, Adam and Kip) dahil hindi ako naka-kuwento ng maayos kagabi. XD Haha believe it or not, I was a bit tipsy then and what you heard last night was really mostly the alcohol talking. Hina ko gagi... dalawang San Mig Light me tama na ako XD I'm not normally this way by the way :D I usually have a much higher threshold for alcohol. I guess it was because I didn't get enough to eat and I downed two beers in a go. I don't think it helped that they were both cold, either. LOL.

Anyway, last night was the most fun I've had in months. We all met for DotA in Hims round about 4 in the afternoon and then off we were to Eastwood: Me, Luigi and Roque in Nera's car and Kip and Adam in Don's car. :D Nera was such a genius... biro mo, akala ni someone na traffic dun sa tunnel kung kaya't nag-shortcut kami sa White Plains. XD And Lord knows it was the longest shortcut we'd ever taken; mula White Plains dumaan kami sa Acropolis at nag-U-turn sa may Libis. And Team Faylon still beat us to it. Turns out there was no traffic after all. Nice one, dude. Nice one. XD

We started the evening off with the usual dinner at Fazoli's. Bitin kami sa pagkain namin kung kaya't kahit na tapos na kaming kumain hinihintay pa rin namin yung aleng nagpapa-refill ng tinapay. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right: free breadsticks at Fazoli's; a must-try. :D

We went to Timezone for a bit for the Tekken tournament we normally have when we're in Eastwood. I didn't have much on me so most of what I did was watch Luigi, Adam, Don, Nera and Kip slug it out; I did play for a bit, though, as Hwoarang, although I wasn't really as good as I normally am on the PS; the joystick was hella hard to figure out. XD I lost to Nera; go figure. *sigh*

After a quick trip to the boxing machine or whatever that was where we collected tickets, we contemplated getting Neoprints at the machines nearby but decided to take a detour instead to the billiard hall-slash-bowling alley near the cinemas. :D We played a quick game of 9-ball and then spent the rest of our one hour playing Killers; I wasn't really bad, thank God, even got lucky and hit 2 balls in one. :D Hee... kudos to the birthday boy (Luigi) for paying for our fun. XD

I actually wanted to go to Emil's house already and watch Harold and Kumar with the guys since it was nearing 11:30 by which time I had to go home. (Sucks, I know) But they all decided to go to Dencio's for beers and hey, I can't say no to alcohol at a party, can I? XD

At Dencio's we bemoaned the lack of good service before being served up our orders of San Miguels and pork barbecue. So by then things had started to get interesting as we got to talking about our love-lives after college. However, two beers and little food into the discussion I was getting really tipsy (take note; uminom pa ako ng tubig in between beers para ma-dilute ang alcohol) and I literally swaggered to the downstairs toilet to take a leak and call my ride. I actually shouted my story to the guys and yeah, that's what killed the evening for me. Thank heavens I got some good advice especially from Don and Roque. >:D<

I could not help but be touched when Luigi, Don, Kip and Roque decided to stick with me while I went to McDo a few minutes later to wait for my ride and I said my goodbyes to Adam and Nera who were already off to Emil's house. I decided to buy some ice cream on the way there to sort of neutralize my growing headache... didn't work. XD But hell, it was good ice cream. :)

Anyway, after I said goodbye to my friends, the driver and I went to the Shell nearest our house to pick up some ice and coke (not the drugs, genius) for tomorrow (which is actually today but yeah, I'm still cool). :) Pretty interesting Thursday, though. Thanks to my friends for the time of my life. :)

Don actually invited us to his house for drinks next Tuesday; I'm not even sure if I can make it, though especially since it's enlistment day in UP for my batch. Sana payagan ako. :D


No comments: